2018年 單元 & 議程
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2017 INCLUDE:
- Plenary keynote session featuring Sir Gregory Winter, one of the early pioneers of the science of protein engineering, and Tim Whitehead, Assistant Professor at Michigan State University, and PEGS 2017 Young Scientist Keynote honoree.
- The speaker lineup included distinguished faculty from top pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and government agencies.
- Poster competition winners, Nan Li from NIH NCI, and Victoria Wood from University College London were among 250+ poster presenters sharing their research in the poster sessions.
- Interactive round-table breakout groups engaged the crowd for peer-to-peer discussion and future collaborations.
- The Exhibit Hall was packed with service and product providers showcasing the latest technologies in the field.
"I thought the conference was well organized, as usual, but particularly in regard to the breadth of topics covered and the connections made between disciplines was nice to see - very forward looking."
Research Scientist, AbbVie
"The talks were all very high quality and the networking opportunities and round-tables last night were very good too."
Director, United States Pharmacopeial Convention
"I had a great set of interactions with folks at the meeting, and glad to see the programs and attendance remain very strong."
Professor, University of Delaware