Over the past 6 years, CHI's Immuno-Oncology Summit became the leading annual meeting focusing on the latest applied research. The comprehensive 5-day, 12-track program covers immunomodulatory antibody engineering and emerging immuno-oncology targets, combination immunotherapy, preclinical and translational IO, predictive biomarkers and companion diagnostics, adoptive T cell therapy, oncolytic viruses and personalized cancer vaccines.
The Immuno-Oncology Summit brings together a unique and international mix of large and medium pharmaceutical and biotech companies, leading universities and clinical research institutions, government and national labs, CROs, emerging companies and tool providers-making the Summit a perfect meeting-place to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies. Now in its 6th year, the IO Summit consistently delivers a cutting-edge agenda, 600+ senior delegates, and a sold-out exhibit hall.
Please join us in Boston for comprehensive scientific coverage and unparalleled networking opportunities at CHI's Immuno-Oncology Summit 2018!
Why attend CHI's Immuno-Oncology Summit?
What's new in 2018?
- Network with 600+ IO thought leaders from 27 countries
- Learn the latest developments in immuno-oncology from 150+ scientific presentations
- Customize your comprehensive 5-day conference experience by selecting from 12-tracks, 2 training seminars, partnering forum and 4 dinner courses
- Discover technology solutions from 40+ exhibitors
- Brainstorm actionable solutions at the expertly-facilitated roundtable discussions
- Develop new collaborations by networking with industry decision makers and leading academic researchers
- Review the latest research from 40+ posters
- Focus on your agenda by track hopping between concurrent tracks
- Showcase your research by presenting a scientific poster
- New track on Bispecific Antibodies completes a 5-day offering on immunotherapy engineering
- IO Biomarkers coverage expanded to 3 days to cover predictive biomarkers, companion diagnostics and immune profiling
- Coverage of Adoptive T-Cell Therapy expanded to 3 days to span discovery and development
- New track on Neoantigen Targeted Therapies highlights personalized immunotherapy approaches
- New Partnering Forum highlights emerging companies and investment opportunities
- Exhibit hall is expanded to accommodate increasing demand to showcase solution providers and posters
- Training seminar and dinner course offering expanded