“Excellent event as usual. I always learn a substantial amount of info while at PEGS Europe.”
- Christian K., PhD, Distinguished Scientist, Roche Innovation Center Zurich
“This was one of the best conferences I’ve attended.”
- Gregory W., PhD, Professor, Chemistry, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry, University of California, Irvine
“I enjoyed the meeting very much. Partly for the talks but also for the networking. I thought your topics were spot-on. ”
- David S., PhD, Vice President, Xencor, Inc.
“The session was very good as was the feedback of the people I met there. So, as usual, very good meeting!”
- Marie K., PhD, CSO, Novimmune SA
“I truly enjoyed participating at the PEGS Congress. I have seen the quality and 'quantity' of the congress improving every year.”
- Dario N., PhD, Professor, Biomacromolecules, Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, ETH Zürich
“Timely and focused on areas of science that are allowing new ideas to move forward rapidly in the clinic. The combination of early science and translation is compelling.”
- Len S., PhD, Professor, Gene Therapies, Oncology, University of Oxford
“This year’s PEGS Europe delivered a great programme covering the latest advances in the field as well as two excellent keynote plenary lectures. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole week of talks, poster presentations and networking.”
- Mihriban T., PhD, Vice President, Drug Discovery, F-star
“An excellent opportunity to be immersed in all the protein engineering problems that the world has to offer.”
- Colin C., PhD, Senior Scientist & Director, Protein Sciences, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
“The conference was very enjoyable with overall high-quality presentations. Thanks for organizing the sessions so well!”
- Christoph S., PhD, Senior Scientist, Antibody Engineering, Genentech, Inc.
“This year’s PEGS Europe again was a very inspiring conference with a lot of key contributors from the field. I really enjoyed it and also received a lot of positive feedback on my presentation and had multiple opportunities to network and discuss with other scientists. Looking forward to another great event next year.”
- Lars L., PhD, Head, Protein Biochemistry, Biologics-Research, Cell and Protein Science, Bayer AG
“I was very glad I attended PEGS Europe 2018. I found the session topics and speakers all very exciting, and the size of the meeting was ideal. I particularly enjoyed the discussions after talks and during breaks.”
- Nathan T., PhD, VP, Discovery, Teneobio
“It was a good conference and I really enjoyed having a session dedicated to structure-function analysis - this is not commonly found in other conferences.”
- Bernice Y., PhD, Global Head of Characterization, Analytical Development, Shire
“A good meeting to combine academics and biopharmas in a same place.”
- Michel D., Scientist, Analytical Sciences Biologicals, UCB Pharma SA
“Great training seminar, great talks (both concerning content and presentation), lots of interesting people to network with.”
- Alexander B., PhD, Scientist, Analytical Development and Quality Control, Pharma Technical Development Europe, Roche
“PEGS Europe 2018 was an amazingly organized composition of informative and inspiring talks, posters and get-togethers. I will surely return to this fantastic event in the future.”
- Fabian R., PhD, Post-Doc, Biomedical Engineering, Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart
“The presentations were exceptional, covering an extraordinary array of antibody and antibody-alternative technologies. PEGS Europe is unparalleled in both scope and quality.”
- Kevin R., Ph.D., Scientist, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
“PEGS Europe is a gem for protein engineers with depth and breadth in a stimulating and engaging environment! I am glad that I came all the way from California to be a part of it.”
- Seung C., Ph.D., Associate Director, Cell Biology, Xencor, Inc.
“One of the best antibody conferences I’ve been to. The presentations were of superb quality and captured the excitement of recent developments in this field. For anyone interested in antibodies and antibody mimetics, I would unhesitatingly recommend the PEGS conference in Lisbon next year.”
- Mike W., Ph.D., Research Scientist, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
“I have enjoyed this meeting very much and the quality of the talks has been very good. I also enjoyed our roundtable. It was a very engaged group and I thought the discussion went very well.”
- Luis B., Ph.D., Scientific Director, Amgen, Inc.
“I was pleased to find so many scientists in the European industrial sector who were willing to talk about their research in great detail. It is a refreshing viewpoint when compared to similar conferences held in the US.”
- Kathleen H., Ph.D., Scientist, Cell and Systems Biology, University of Toronto
“A great event, packed with so much knowledge and great speakers, offering a unique balance between academic research and industrial applications. In short: offering a compact source of inspiration."
- Jonas S., Ph.D., Head, High-Throughput Laboratory, Biochemistry, University of Zurich
“I really enjoyed the meeting and the roundtables are always very interesting.”
- Nicolas F., Ph.D., Head, Research, Novimmune SA
“All in all, the PEGS meeting was - again - very informative and an excellent occasion to meet colleagues working on similar subjects.”
- Hubert K., Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Large Molecule Research, Roche Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED)
“I had a great time at PEGS Europe and learned a lot.”
- Germaine F., Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Antibody Engineering, Genentech, Inc.
“Thank you very much for putting together this really interesting program. It is a really inspirational meeting, and I’m enjoying it very much.”
- Vera M., Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Antibody Discovery, AbCheck SRO
“Excellent meeting to get updates on really hot technologies and results on engineered proteins and antibody formats. Good opportunity to meet key players in industry and also academia.”
- Maria G. Ph.D., CSO, Fairjourney Biologics
“Round table directly helped with real experimental problems.”
- Andrew W., Principal Scientist (R&D), Abcam
“I enjoyed the conference a lot: A lot of participation; active discussions. People were easy to contact.”
- Janine S., Ph.D., Director, Strategic Research, Genmab B.V.
“I enjoyed the meeting, networking and the exchange of “hidden” knowledge was easy compared to PEGS-Boston. With regard to the talks, the overall quality and topics were a fine selection!”
- Olive H., Ph.D., Vice President, Molecular Biology, Apogenix GmbH
“The quality of the talks was extremely good in term of both speakers and content.The meeting was very well organized and the schedule was great as well as the location.”
- Alessandro A., Ph.D., David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
“PEGS Europe is by far one of my favorite meetings, and 2017 is no exception! I enjoyed the format and the size, and also enjoyed the breadth of topics the meeting covered. I was glad to have the possibility of changing between different tracks, and thought the parallel session topics matched well with each other. ”
- Laura L., PhD, Senior Director, Pfizer, Inc.